PURPOSE OF CONFERENCE
The Global Academy of Training & Research (GATR) in collaboration with the National and International Universities and Publishers such as Elsevier (UK), Inderscience (Switzerland), UPM Press (Malaysia), Kalasalingam University (India) and University of Brawijaya (Indonesia) is organizing the Global Conference on Engineering and Technology (GCOET) 2016 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
THE GLOBAL CONFERENCE ON ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY 2016 aims to bring together engineers, construction practitioners, scientists and researchers to share their knowledge, expertise and experience in concrete engineering and technology.Advances in engineering and technology are the centre pieces of GCOET 2016. The conference provides a platform for wide-ranging issues, which captures contemporary developments in engineering and technology within which a wide range of networking opportunities can be nurtured for the advancement of future research and global collaboration. Special emphasis will be given to green technology, sustainable materials, robust designs as well as maintenance and repair of concrete structures. Most of the recent reported findings in the area of concrete engineering and technology will be discussed in utilizing this knowledge for the development of sustainable and durable concrete.This approach is now vital in research endeavours as engineering and technology practices are increasingly prone to an era of cross-fertilization through meaningful multi-disciplinary collaborations.
THE PURPOSE OF THIS CONFERENCE
- Provide a platform for international relationships among the researchers involved in Engineering and Technology.
- Provide publication opportunity in the associated journals with GCOET conferences.
- Opportunity to meet with plenary speaker's the world leading thinkers and innovators in the field.
- Provide a conducive environment for the participants to share experiences in Engineering and Technology fields.
- Enables triggering minds among the parties involved.
- Provide opportunities to form partnerships among research participants.
- Expanding the field of Engineering and Technology at the global level.
With the main theme as ''Professional Breadth and Technical Depth – Cultivating the T-Shaped Engineer'' the conference will cover important issues in Engineering and Technology under various sub-themes. Among the sub-themes that will be discussed are as follows:
- Civil or Structural
- Computer Science
WHY YOU SHOULD BE THERE?
- 1. Access unique and high-quality content.
- 2. Inter-disciplinary and multi-disciplinary character of the conference.
- 3. World class speakers and leading researchers on all aspects of Engineering and Technology.
- 4. State of the art techniques/technologies.
- 5. Networking with academics and industrial experts.
We look forward to meet you at the Global Conference on Engineering and Technology 2016. It will be a pleasure to meet you in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia!
Note: Your Invitation letter will indicate the name of the journal.